Open Land Available In Gwadar For Best Investment
: Property for Sale / Industrial Land :Gwadar, Balochistan Pakistan
Name: Ali Raza
Phone: +92 3234108022
Added: October 3, 2017
Sale Price: 2,50,000
Location: Gwadar, Balochistan Pakistan
Square Meters : Kanal : 40
Ad Type : For Sale
Property Type : Land
Gwadar Development status and real estate up and down trend
Yesterday, I posted here about an explosion, happened in Gwadar due to which three people got injured. This is not good news for investor, seeking investment in Gwadar. Such kind of incident happened all over the world as well as in Pakistan. Gwadar is still small fishing town having population of just 70 thousand peoples. In presence of all security measures such kind of incident in the town are matter of concern. In Gwadar everybody know each other, one have to check new entry in Gwadar from land or sea side. If all new entry in Gwadar is checked and proper in/out record is maintained then hopefully such incident will not took place in the town like Gwadar. Such incident shakes the confidence of the investor’s visit there.
2nd Few days ago I posted here that Gwadar property hike is not artificial, it is just filling the vacuum but suddenly market fell down. Yes it was not artificial but it filled the gap of 12 years. But some hidden hands become active and stop it with reverse. Main reason are;-
1. Ban on transfer of open land.
2. DCO Gwadar notice in Daily Jang on 06 April 2017, about fake file in Newtown phase IV not on map. Notice was not clear and it gives wrong message.
3. Ban on transfer of plots in Newtown.
4. On 12 April 2017 explosion in Gwadar.
If today ban is lifted and peoples are given free hand to buy and sell property in Gwadar, you will see again hike at there.
3rd development of some mega projects is very slow. Main reason to stuck the property in future will be the following;-
1. Still new gwadar Airport and East bay express stone breaking not took place.
2. Work on energy projects and water should be put on priority. Electricity is being imported from Iran where as there is no main source of water. Only there is Acra Core Dam, which is already silted and dry. The other small dam is sod core, which have not enough storage capacity. If there is heavy rain, then there is storage of water for three month only. Last year there was extreme shortage of water and this year will be more serious than last year. Now peoples in Gwadar are purchasing water through tanker that is too costly water tanker. In such condition what one can think about smart mega city? 70 thousand peoples are thirsty of water, how a half million population needs will be made for daily and construction uses. There is urgent need for the arrangement of water.
3. More security arrangement needed so that any visitor feels himself safe in Gwadar.
4. Gwadar smart city master plan is not finalized due to which there is confusion among the investors about acquiring of land by the Government. New plan may be published and land acquiring plan also be published so that investor feel free to go on investment in Gwadar.
5. Map of Newtown Phase IV may be prepared for those plots which are still not on Map.
6. Facilitation counter for investor may be established in Newtown, Sangar ,GIEDA as well as for open land on the pattern of Bahria town and DHA.
7. All record of all plots and lands may be computerized and transfer of plot facility is provided in major cities ie. Peshawar, Quetta, Karachi and Islamabad. Presently system of Sangar is better but for other is not satisfactory.
If all measures is adopted most of Pakistani, likes to invest in Gwadar and in the same way we will gain confidence of foreign investors that are seeking their investment in Gwadar. If we want to see Pakistan a rich developed country then please deploy honest, intelligent and hard worker in Gwadar and on other project related to CPEC.
No doubt if govt. become serious to uplift Gwadar, any one will see visible change in Gwadar.