An Amazing And Secure Investment Opportunity In Gwadar Golf City. A GDA Approved Housing Scheme With Registration Number 53/06/HS/GDA (B), Gwadar Golf City Is An Ideal Investment Opportunity With Amazing Facilities. The Project Is Being Developed By BSM Developers (Malik Riaz And Family With Malik Riaz Being Chief Patron Of BSM Developers) And Will Be First Housing Scheme In Gwadar With A Golf-Theme Master Plan.
~3 Years – 5 Marla Payment Plan ~
Down Payment: Rs. 225,000/
36 Monthly Installment: Rs. 14,835/
Total Price: Rs. 750,000/-
Points we need to know about this Project
• Location on main coastal highway in Mouza Paleri
• Adjacent to Jinnah Avenue 2
• The only Irrigated Green Area of Gwadar
• Close to new Cantonment Area as per upcoming revised GDA Master Plan
• Close to new Custom House as per Upcoming Revised GDA Master Plan
• Near to Mouza Gunz, where 2 commercial port berths are under development
• 3KM distance from proposed 500 Acres International Shabi University
The Master plan of Gwadar Golf City is still pending, but the name suggests that the society will be built near to Golf Course. Since the company is somehow linked to Bahria Town, we can expect high standards of development with state-of-the-art amenities.
Amenities in Gwadar Golf City
• Water Filtration Plants
• Hospital & Medical Facilities
• 24 Hours Electricity
• Education Institutes and International University
• 24 Hours Security and Patrolling
• Gym and Sports Center
• Cine Gold Cinema
• Zoological Garden
• Jamia Masjid
• Theme Park
• Country Club
• Civic Center and Sector Markets
• Replicas of Famous Monuments
Gwadar Golf City is still pending and will be officially launched by BSM developers soon, however pre-launch bookings are being offered in the market at very reasonable prices. Different sizes of residential and commercial plots are being offered with a 3 years flexible payment plan.
The Booking of Gwadar Golf City starts from 30% down payment, and pending amount is payable in 36 monthly installments. These prices are just cost of land, while development charges will be paid later.